Tuesday, April 6, 2010

In Preparation to Leave...

As you all probably already know I am headed off to Costa Rica again in about 14 days! This time I will be helping to build and organize a community center/library. I will be the person to talk with the community and help get everyone really excited and involved. It should prove to be exciting and challenging for me, I know I'll be able to perfect my Spanish! I will be in the same village I was living in before, Mastatal, Costa Rica.

Now I am organizing and trying to tie up loose ends here in NY. This is my last week of work which will culminate in a fun filled weekend, Imagine-Imagine That re-opening party on Friday and my own going away party on Saturday at Empire! I will then leave to go visit my good friends Bida and Lauren in Florida for 5 days before heading off to Costa Rica. I'm going to try and update this blog as much as possible to keep you all updated on my adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment