Monday, April 19, 2010

Aeropuerto


I am currently sitting in the airport in Tampa awaiting my flight to go to CR. I got up at 5:45 this morning....I don't know when the last time I got up that early was!! Lauren, Bida and I spent a nice few days in the sunshiny Largo, FL. We went to the beach almost every day, except Sunday when it was raining all day. Its always good to reunite with people you haven't seen in a year and pick up exactly where you left off. I love it. We capped off the weekend with a delicious meal at Coconut Thai where I tried to order my favorite soup Tom Khai but accidently ordered Tom Yum...I was a little upset by that!

I've been thrown a bit of a curve ball with the job I was going to take in Mastatal, so it's kinda up in the air what I'm going to do. I think I'll look into teaching jobs in San Jose or some kind of nanny-ing job in CR. There's also been talk of Spain...we'll see what happens! Hopefully I'll figure that out w/in the first couple months down there. It will be quite the adventure I think. I just want to immerse myself in the culture and perfect my Spanish! Vamos a ver...

I was very happy with Spirit airlines because they offered to check my pack at the gate for free! I already have one checked so I might as well check them all, it makes it a hell of a lot easier to get around the airport!


No comments:

Post a Comment